1. Installed new2kW solar panels and 200 AMP fuse panel by Solar City with contract in 2016. (need transfer contract with Solar City)
2. New asphalt shingle roof with space-age insulated material (Oct 2015).
3. Installed automatic timer sprinkler systems front and back yards 2012.
4. Installed hot water tank under the kitchen sink.
5. Installed reverse-osmosis water filtration system under kitchen sink.
6. Upgraded all kitchen appliances.
7. Installed new kitchen floor with engineered hardwood.
8. Installed new kitchen-island.
9. Installed new smoke detectors and CO2 detector in 2016.
10. Installed omnidirectional roof antenna.
11. City installed new bright street light.
You need leave below information to get disclosures.
Fremont Unified District
Joseph Azevada Elementary School
G.M. Walters Junior High School
John F. Kennedy High School
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Buyer to verify all information.